We are always looking for fresh talent. We currently have the following vacancies:
AWS Devops Engineer (US Citizen)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Entry to intermediate level knowledge of various technologies used by development and operations (or equivalents)
- Perform Systems landscape support in the assigned functional areas. Basic analytical, problem-solving skills. Improve system landscape support in the assigned functional areas of responsibility
- Chef Fluency Badge
- Minimum Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Exposure to Go, Python
- Exposure to Bash or Powershell
- Experience in Chef Cookbook development, Ruby, troubleshooting SQL
Platform [OS/Web Server/App Server/Middleware tools]
- Exposure to Splunk, Nagios/ Zabbix, Postfix, Akamai (CDN)
- Basic knowledge configuring Apache, Nginx, or IIS
- Experience installing and performing basic troubleshooting of Redhat or Windows OS
- Experience with DNS
- Exposure to AWS Technologies, specifically EC2, EBS, S3, VPC
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of networking concepts. Understanding of TCP/UDP, stateless vs stateful firewall, and familiarization with routing
- Understanding of virtualization concepts, such as provisioning, backups/snapshots, and hardware architecture
- Basic understanding of HANA, Oracle, MySQL (HANA Preferred)
- Experience in system hardening, and SSL Certification process
- Understanding of basic cybersecurity policies, and FEDRAMP security policies.
Other tools (preferred but not required)
- Exposure to Markdown, Git, Chef Automate, and/or Jenkins
- Atlassian’s JIRA or similar task tracking/ticketing tool.
- Atlassian’s Hipchat or similar team communication tool.
To submit an application, please fill out this form.